GEL and BALM for bruises and sprains are necessary for every athlete and person with physical exertion.
They are needed both for the prevention of injuries and for those that occur.
The use of heated balm and gel with natural ingredients for muscles before training will increase blood flow to the tissues, improve the quality of the workout and protect against sprains. If the injury nevertheless occurred, they will contribute to pain-relief, reduce swelling and accelerate recovery.
Natural Heated CBD balm for Muscles and Joints
Use The heated balm pre-workout to prevent injuries and for warming up muscles. It can help to reduce muscle pain after intense training, and can also improve the state when muscles are cramped.
Heated balm significantly increases blood flow in the damaged area and improves heat transfer due to natural components. Immediately after injury applying the balm, we do not recommend. Using the heated balm should be used no earlier than a day after the injury.
Natural Cooling Deep Relief CBD Gel for Muscles and Joints
Cooling CBD muscle gel does not lower the temperature, but only creates a feeling of cold, deceiving skin receptors to alleviate the condition.
Cooling sports gels are suitable for use immediately after an injury. They will help to anaesthetize, prevent the development of hematomas and relieve swelling. Apply the gel in a thin layer on the injured area, evenly distribute and allow to soak. Do not rub the damaged area on the first day after the injury!
- In the prevention of injuries, apply a small amount of ointment to the working muscle groups, spread and gently rub in with light massage movements.
- When treating injuries, gels, you should not rub into the skin! Apply in even thin coat and allow to soak.
- Do not use in hot weather.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and severely damaged skin.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Also note that the information on this page is for guidance only, and each person is different. The composition includes natural components that can be individually intolerable.