15 Statistical Findings Showing Why CBD Gummies Can Be Good Mood Enhancers
Have you been feeling gloomy and low lately? No need to worry. You are not alone.
You can boost your mood in many ways. However, we have an organic option that you might want to consider—CBD gummies.
Here are 15 interesting findings that might make you want to consider CBD gummies as mood enhancers.
Check them out below!
CBD Gummies as Mood Enhancers
- In 2021, 74% of the UK population was reported to have experienced some form of depression
- Survey results show that 1 in 3 younger adults and 1 in 3 women were more likely to experience some form of depression
- A 2021 survey showed that 32% of UK adults had mild depressive symptoms
- A 2021 study showed that CBD has potential applications for mood disorder treatment
- 37% of UK-based adults reported using CBD to regulate their stress levels
- Forbes Health suggests that 25 to 75 milligrams is the optimum CBD dosage to potentially treat anxiety
What You Need to Know About CBD Gummies as Mood Enhancers
Here are more insights on the details that you need to know when considering CBD gummies as your mood booster.
1. 74% of the UK population was reported to have experienced some form of depression
In 2021, the Office for National Statistics conducted a survey on the UK population. It was found that 74% of UK adults experienced some form of depression and that the COVID-19 pandemic greatly impacted individual well-being.
2. 83% of UK adults are reported to have felt stressed or anxious
In a survey from the Office for National Statistics, it was reported that 83% of the respondents felt stressed or anxious. Stress and anxiety are some of the commonly reported causes that lead adults to feel some form of depression.
3. Survey results show that 1 in 3 young adults and 1 in 3 women were more likely to experience some form of depression
According to the Office for National Statistics, 1 out of 3 (32%) UK women, ages 16 to 29, experience moderate to severe depressive symptoms. Meanwhile, 20% of men of the same age group were reported to experience the same symptoms.
4. 61% of UK adults are reported to “often” or “always” feel loneliness
(Office for National Statistics)
Statistics records from the Office for National Statistics show that around 6 out of 10 (61%) of the survey respondents felt lonely “always” or “some of the time.” The feeling of loneliness is reported to be one of the aspects contributing to adults experiencing some form of depression.
5. 2021 survey shows that 32% of UK adults have mild depressive symptoms
(Office for National Statistics)
Among the respondents of the 2021 survey on UK adults, it was reported that 1 in 3 or 32% had none to mild depressive symptoms. This result is compared with that of 74% of those with depressive symptoms because of the coronavirus pandemic.
6. 50% of work-related health problems are recorded to be caused by depression, anxiety, and stress
In a 2021 study done on work-related stress, anxiety, and depression in Great Britain, it was recorded that work-related stress and mental issues accounted for 50% of work-related health issues. It was reported that since the pandemic, work-related stress and mental problems have increased compared to previous years.
7. 4 million cases of mood disorders were recorded in the UK
According to statistics, bipolar disorder is the fourth most common mental health problem worldwide next to anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia. By 2013, there were 4 million cases of mood disorders recorded in the UK. It was also reported that 16-24 years old were more like to have bipolar disorders compared to adults.
- 2021 study shows that CBD has the potential for anxiety and mood disorder treatment
A 2021 study on CBD showed results claiming that CBD can be a potential treatment for anxiety and mood disorders. In the study, it was evaluated that CBD has anxiolytic and anti-depressant-like compounds. It is reported that CBD could be a promising agent for treating anxiety and mood disorders.
9. Research has shown that CBD can potentially enhance and regulate mood
According to the study, it was reported that CBD and CBD-containing compounds could be helpful in alleviating symptoms of different mental illnesses. It was also observed that CBD has a recorded effect on serotonin receptors which regulates mood and emotional processing.
10. 37% of UK-based adults reported using CBD to regulate stress
A recent cross-sectional study of CBD users was conducted to identify the reasons for cannabidiol use. It was found that 37% of the respondents used CBD to regulate and manage stress.
11. Study shows that CBD has the potential for managing and treating mood disorders
In a 2020 study, CBD was reported to have a possible role in treating and managing mood disorders. With the preclinical and clinical evidence backing up the study, CBD can be highly regarded as a possible mood treatment and management.
12. Study shows that CBD can potentially boost energy and promote wakefulness
In a study on CBD, it was reported that cannabidiol could be a potential wake-promoting agent. It was cited that 15mg of CBD can possibly increase wakefulness, a condition of being alert, rather than sleepy, in young adults.
13. CBD Gummies Global Market Size is projected to be worth $12 Billion by 2028
According to the report by The Insight Partners, the CBD gummies global market size is expected to increase by a 28.3% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). In 2021, the CBD gummies market was valued at $2 Billion and is projected to reach $12 Billion by 2028.
14. Study shows CBD can have anti-stress effects
In a transitional investigation on CBD’s therapeutic potential, it was reported that cannabinoids have anxiolytic, antipsychotic, and neuroprotective properties. The study showed that CBD has potential use in treating mental illnesses such as post-traumatic stress, bipolar disorders, depression, etc.
15. Forbes Health suggests that 25 to 75mg is the suggested CBD dosage to potentially treat anxiety
According to Forbes Health, participants in a study consumed 25 to 75mg a day of CBD. They reportedly experienced a decrease in their anxiety symptoms. Within the first month, most of the participants were reported to have low anxiety levels.
Time To Boost The Mood
CBD Gummies are not your ordinary treat. They can now be your organic option to consider in helping to boost your mood. Check out Patch Adam’s CBD Gummies now.